Evernote has completely redesigned their iOS app with new features and has also released an iPad app. The Evernote Food version 2.0 for the iPhone and iPad brings redesigned UI with new tabs such as Explore Recipes, My Cookbook, Restaurants, and My Meals.
New features in Evernote Food for iPhone and iPad
- Explore Recipes from food blogs and websites or search for dishes manually and save them with a single tap
- My Cookbook stores saved recipes
- Discover new restaurants, view them on a map, create lists and save them
- Location-based restaurant and cuisine search
- My Meals let you add cuisines to your meals and share them easily on SNS, e-mail, or share the link
- Sync Now button to sync manually, and sync only on WiFi option