ZTE Grand X IN Intel Medfield powered smartphone running Android 4.0 announced
ZTE has announced Grand X IN that is powered by 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor (Medfield Z2460 platform) similar to the Lava Xolo X900 that launched in India in April and the Lenovo LePhone K800 that went on sale in China in May. The ZTE Grand X IN packs in a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels), 16M colors, TFT, Capacitive touch screen display, and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has a 8MP Auto focus camera with Flash at the back, 1080p HD video recording and a 0.3MP Front-facing Camera.
ZTE Grand X IN Specifications
- 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels), 16M colors, TFT, Capacitive touch screen display
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor (Medfield Z2460 platform)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 140.8g
- 8MP Auto focus camera with Flash, 1080p HD video recording and 0.3MP Front-facing Camera
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 21Mbps HSUPA 5.76Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 1080p HD video playback, Dolby, FM Radio, HD Voice, Dual Mic, Mobile HD link (via micro-USB)
- 1650 mAh battery
The ZTE Grand X IN would be available in Europe in September. The phone would be showcased at IFA Berlin from August 31 to September 5. No details about the price yet.