Intex has launched AQUA 4.0, their first Android Smartphone with Dual SIM support. It comes with a 3.5-inch (480×320 pixels) and is powered by 800 MHz processor. It runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It has a 3MP rear camera and a front-facing 0.3MP camera and includes, Gravity, Light and Proximity sensors that are not usually present on a budget Android phone. It is aimed at urban and semi-urban students and young professionals.
Intex AQUA 4.0 Specifications
- 3.5-inch (480×320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 800 MHz processor
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- 11.9mm thick and weighs 113.2g
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 3MP rear camera and a front-facing 0.3MP camera
- FM Radio with recording
- 512MB internal memory (131 MB user memory), 256MB RAM, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps), WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1400 mAh battery that offers up to 3h talk time and standby up to 140 hours.
It has English and Hindi language support and comes with range of features such as sound recorder, push email. mobile tracker, traffic monitor and apps such as Flipkart, Facebook, India Rail, Nimbuzz, Skype and more.
The Intex AQUA 4.0 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 5490. It is available from over 15,000 plus distributors and reseller outlets and is available at 70 INTEX SQUARES (exclusive retail stores) and several hypermarkets across India. They plan to launch 5 new Android smartphones priced between Rs. 5000 and 10000 by the end of September.