Samsung Galaxy S Duos with 4-inch display, 1 GHz processor, Android 4.0 announced
Samsung has officially announced the Galaxy S Duos that surfaced last month. It has Dual SIM support with Dual SIM always-on feature similar to the Galaxy Ace Duos that automatically forwards calls from the phone number on SIM 2, even if a user is on the phone with SIM 1’s number. It has 4.0-inch WVGA(480×800) capacitive touch screen display and 1 GHz processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).It also comes with ChatON, Samsung’s communication service.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specifications
- 4.0-inch WVGA(480×800) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 10.5 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording and VGA secondary camera
- FM radio with RDS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0 and aGPS
- 1,500mAh battery
It would be available in Europe starting from September and would be rolled out across other countries gradually. No details about the price yet.