Huawei HiLink E303Cs plug and link 3G data card launched in India for Rs. 2199
Huawei has launched HiLink E303Cs, world’s first plug and link 3G data card in India. It automatically connects users to the Internet in less than 15 seconds, once it is connected, without any tedious process or driver installation or manual configuration. It is EDGE/GPRS/GSM-compatible and supports HSPA+network with 7.2 Mbps Downlink.
Features of Huawei HiLink E303Cs plug and link 3G data card
- Works with all 2G / 3G SIM cards
- Configuration free, Plug n Play
- Voice Call Support
- 3G HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Micro SD Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- Connection Manager themes
- Support Windows, MAC OS, Linux
The Huawei HiLink E303Cs plug and link data card is priced at an MRP of Rs. 2199 and is available across India from telecom and PC stores and online channels.