Sony Xperia tipo and tipo dual with 3.2-inch display, Android 4.0 announced
Sony has announced Xperia tipo and tipo dual, new affordable Android smartphones. These phones have 3.2-inch (480 x 320 pixels) 262 000 color TFT display and is powered by 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It offers xLOUD audio Experience and the Xperia tipo dual has dual SIM support with one touch SIM switch key.
Sony Xperia tipo and tipo dual Specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (tipo dual)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 800 MHz processor
- 13 mm thick and weighs 99.4 g
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM, 2.9 GB internal memory (up to 2.5 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Xperia tipo would be available in Black, White, Red and Blue Colors and the tipo dual would come in Black and White colors. Both the phones are expected to be available in Q3 2012.