Sony Xperia go durable smartphone with 3.5-inch display, 1GHz dual-core processor announced
Sony Mobile has announced Xperia go durable smartphone which is dust and water resistant. It has 3.5-inch Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine and has wet finger tracking.It is powered by 1Ghz dual core processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) that is upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance.
Sony Xperia go specifications
- 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 9.8 mm thick and weighs 110 grams
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- 50GB free BOX cloud storage
- 5MP Auto focus camera with flash and 720p video recording
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio with RDS
- 512 MB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (up to 4 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, WiFi, DLNA and aGPS
- 1305 mAh battery
The Xperia go comes in black, white and yellow colours and would be available globally from the third quarter of 2012.