Here’s is the Samsung GT-I9500 codenamed Fraser. It’s Samsung’s first Tizen powered smartphone and it is being distributed to developers.
The attendees of the conference are being given the smartphone to use for development.
The specifications of the device are:
- 153.9 x 76.36 x 14.8 mm
- Tizen Larkspur OS – SLP 2.0
- 4.65″ Super AMOLED Plus Display with 1280×800 Pixels HD Resolution
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Samsung Exynos C210 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB Built in Memory
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
If you were surprised at reading the dimensions, then you’re right to do so. This is due to the very large bezel surrounding the screen along with an optical trackpad.