Huawei announces the Hawei Ascend D1 dual-core Android smartphone which comes with LTE support. The phone features a 4.5-inch IPS display with a 1280×720 HD resolution and is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
Huawei Ascend D1 Specifications
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 8.9mm thick
- 4.5 inch IPS+ touchscreen display with 1280×720 HD resolution 330PPI
- 8 megapixel BSI rear facing camera with AF
- 1080 Full HD video recording
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera with 720p HD video capture
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps/5.76Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory
- Dual microphone with noise reduction
- 1670mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend D1 dual-core smartphone will be available by April 2012.