Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with 10.1-inch display and Android 4.0 announced
Samsung has announced the 10.1-inch variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. This has similar specs as the 7-inch version that was announced earlier this month such as 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 3MP rear-facing camera and VGA front facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 specifications
- 10.1-inch WXGA(1280×800) PLS TFT display
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 3MP rear-facing camera and VGA front facing camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, A-GPS
- 1GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory, microSD (up to 32GB)
- Dimensions – 256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm, weight – 588g
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- 7,000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 would be avilable in March starting from UK, and will be launched in global market from March. It will be showcased at MWC in Barcelona.