Evernote Hello for iPhone has received a major update to version 1.1 that brings more options to add people, calendar tiles, new icon and more. They launched the first version of the app last December.
New features in Evernote Hello for iPhone v1.1
- Add people you meet by sharing your phone, typing the information yourself or directly from your address book
- When entering information yourself, as you type names, Hello instantly searches the address book for matches
- Find Hello contacts by names, email, locations, calendar events, and more
- Language detection during name entry auto-adjusts for cultural differences
- Choose your profile picture from the Camera Roll
- Tap on any profile picture to display it in full-screen view
- New Logout option under the gear option in Settings.
- Improved layout of Setting screen
- New Calendar Tiles add month and year breaks to Mosaic screen
- Automatic phone number formatting based on language & locale
- Contact Links let you jump into Hello from associated address book entries
- Evernote Hello now supports 17 additional languages.