Mercury, popular manufacturer of computer peripherals has launched new tablet called mTab that runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). This tablet has 7-inchTFT LCD capacitive touch screen display and it is powered by 1.2 GHz 3-Core processor. This would compete with recently launched Reliance Tab and Beetel Magiq tablet.
Specifications of Mercury mTab
- 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) TFT LCD capacitive touch screen display
- G-Sensor for screen rotation and 3D games
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dimensions – 19.3cm X 11.7cm X 1.4cm
- Weight 400g
- 1.2 GHz ARM 11 processor with OpenGL 3D accelerator and VPU for 1080 hard encoding
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, 3G USB dongle support
- 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI out (720p / 1080i), USB OTG support (cable included)
- Audio player and Video player with 1080p playback support
- 4GB inbuilt storage (supports up to 16GB optional) and expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1.3MP front camera
- 4000 mAh Battery that supports up to 4h of continuous video playback
Mercury mTab is available for Rs. 9,499 and comes with a warranty for the period of 1 year.