Nokia X1-01 Dual SIM music phone announced
Nokia has announced a new dual SIM music phone X1-01. This is a music phone with the speaker that can produce up to 106 phon of loudness. X1-00 that was announced a couple of months back, has similar features, but this is a dual SIM GSM phone with dual standby.
Specs of Nokia X1-01
- 1.8 inch (128 x 160 pixels ) 65,000 colours, TFT display
- Dimensions – 112.2 x 47.3 x 16 mm and weighs 91.05 g
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Expandable external memory up to 16 GB with MicroSD
- 500 phone book entries and 250 SMS storage
- Stereo FM radio and music player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dedicated music keys and torch
- 1320 mAh Li-Ion battery with 786 mins of talk time and 43 days of standby and 36 h music playback
The speaker is clear and doesn’t distort even at higher volume. This phone also has option to setup separate logo, music signature and ringtone for the two SIM cards. This phone would be available in 5 colors such as, Red, Ocean Blue, Orange, Dark Grey and white.
X1-01 will be available in this quarter of 2011 in India, China, South-East Asia/Pacific region, Middle East and Africa, Eurasia and Brazil. This phone is priced at 34 Euros without taxes, which is around Rs 2,161.