Vivo just announced Z1, the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘Z series’ in China. It comes with a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and norrow bezels. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 on top and features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots.
It comes with a 12-megapixel front camera that can output 24-megapixel images, comes with A.I face beauty and has face unlock. It features a metal and glass design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3260mAh battery.
Vivo Z1 specifications
- 6.257-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 149.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Z1 comes in Black, Red and Blue colors, is priced at 1798 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 19,215 approx.), available for order from today and goes on sale from June 4th in China.