Huawei’s Honor brand just launched its flagship Honor 10 smartphone for global markets, including India at an event in London,as it had promised. It was announced in in China last month and packs a 5.84-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 19:9 aspect ratio and 82.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor and runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1 on top.
It dual rear cameras with 16-megapixel RGB sensor and 24-megapixel monochrome sensor with 2x Zoom, f/1.8 aperture LED flash, PDAF, AI scene recognition, and a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with AI beautification , 4 in 1 Light fusion techology and support for face unlock. It packs a 3400mAh battery with support for fast charging and comes with dual SIM support with dual 4G VoLTE. It has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on the front that even works with wet fingers.
Honor 10 specifications
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP (RGB) primary camera with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7mm; Weight: 153g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Honor 10 comes in Phantom Blue and Midnight Black colors in India, is priced at Rs. 32,999 and will be available for pre-order starting from today midnight exclusively on Flipkart. Check out the unboxing and first impressions here.
It come with several launch offers including extra Rs. 5000 off over regular exchange value for all Honor and other select devices, 3000 off over regular exchange value for all other devices valid from 16th May to 18th May. Additionally, there is no cost EMI offer on Bajaj Finserv cards valid on 16th May only, 10% Instant Discount with Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards which is also applicable on EMI Transactions. And the Jio Offer which includes Rs 1200 cashback + 100 GB Additional data + Benefit of Rs 3300 worth partners voucher.