Huawei just announced Nova 3e, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Nova series’ in China, as it had promised. It is a variant of the P20 Lite that was introduced recently packs a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 screen with a notch, is powered by Kirin 659 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0 and has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots.
It has a 24-megapixel front camera with new Sony IMX576 sensor and beautify features, compared to 16-megapixel camera in the P20 Lite. It has a glass back, features a fingerprint sensor and a 3000mAh battery with fast charging.
Huawei Nova 3e specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 2MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery with fast charging
The Huawei Nova 3e comes in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 1999 (US$ 315 / Rs. 20,580 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 128GB storage version costs 2199 yuan (US$ 347 / Rs. 22,645 approx.). It will be available for order starting today and goes on sale in China starting from March 27th.