Motorola launched the Moto X4 smartphone in India back in November last year in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variants. As expected, the company has launched 6GB RAM version of the smartphone in the country that comes with Android 8.0 (Oreo) out of the box.
Other specifications are similar, including a dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras to take images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light, 5.2-inch 1080p screen, Snapdragon 630 SoC and 16MP front camera with 4MP adaptive low light mode.
Moto X4 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM with 64GB , 3GB RAM with 32GB storge, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto X4 6GB RAM version comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 24,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart online as well as Moto Hub stores in 100 cities in six states across India. Check out the unboxing and first impressions here.
Launch Offers on Flipkart valid on 1st and 2nd Feb 2018:
- Get Rs.1500 flat discount with ICICI bank credit cards
- Exchange offer – Additional Rs.3000 off on exchange of your old smartphone
- Get upto 490GB data free when you recharge with Rs. 199 on Vodafone
- No cost EMIs upto 12 months starting from Rs. 2083