Centric today launched L3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek SoC, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 5-megapixel font-facing camera.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the front, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has a 3050mAh battery.
Centric L3 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-cell IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 141×70.5×8.6mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3050mAh battery
The Centric L3 comes in Quartz Grey and Raisin Black colors, is priced at Rs. 6749 and is available through offline stores.
Commenting on the launch, Manish Agarwal, Founder, Centric Mobiles said:
At CENTRiC, we know how important a smart phone with good technological specifications is for the young generation of our country. And, that’s why we have launched L3 which has all the desired specifications in the right budget. With L3, we aim to become the category leaders.