Panasonic has launched Eluga I9, the company’s latest smartphone in the Eluga series with support for 4G VoLTE. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has an 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has several modes for editing pictures.
It has a metal body, comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga I9 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 142.5×70.5×7.3mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga I9 comes in Space grey, Champagne Gold and Blue colors and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from December 15th.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
It has been a continuous effort by brand Panasonic to make innovative and high-quality products easily accessible to the consumers. The new generation smartphone Eluga I9 fits perfectly into the users hands and gives a good grip. It is a blend of great style, powerful performance and quality entertainment experience. Catering to the audience who are particularly keen on photo editing on mobile we have provided the user with different and interesting camera modes which allows the user to add some fun to their pictures.