OPPO just launched F5, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone in India. It has a 6-inch full HD+ 18:9 full-screen display and 20-megapixel front-facing camera with A.I. beauty recognition technology that scan 200 facial recognition spots to beautify a selfie shot perfectly and also offers bokeh effect. It also has face unlock feature to quickly unlock the phone.
It has a unibody metal design, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3200mAh built-in battery.
OPPO F5 specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 800MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm; Weight: 152g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3200mAh built-in battery
The OPPO F5 comes in Black and Gold and is priced at Rs. 19,990 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version. It will be available from November 9th. It is already available for pre-order on Flipkart till November 8th. The 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version comes in Black and Red colors, costs Rs. 24,999 and will be available starting from December 2nd. The company said that it will launch OPPO F5 Youth in December.
Launch offers on Flipkart
- Exchange offers
- Flat 5% off on all orders placed via Credit and Debit Cards
- Guaranteed Rs.9,300 Buyback Value when you upgrade your OPPO F5
- Extra 15% off on Fashion & Lifestyle on Flipkart
- No Cost EMI starting at Rs.1,666/month