Gionee has launched X1, the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘X series’ in India. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and has 8-megapixel cameras on the front and back.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that also lets you capture selfies easily.
Gionee X1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo 4.0 UI
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4″ sensor, 1.12μm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Gionee X1 comes in Gold and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 8,999. Gionee has partnered with Airtel and Paytm to offer Airtel Customers additional 10 GB data per month for 6 months on on any data recharge of 1GB and above and the phone comes with 2 Paytm cashback vouchers codes with Rs. 250 cash back on a minimum purchase of Rs. 350 on Paytm mall.
Commenting on the launch, Alok Shrivastava, Director – Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee India said:
Gionee has always been committed to amaze its customers with premium quality products at attractive prices. Continuing this philosophy, we are delighted to introduce the all new X1 which will surely be a delight for the users. We are confident that the new line of products which we plan to launch soon will not only impress our customers in terms of the prices but also with their striking features and premium quality.