Motorola announced the Moto Z2 Play smartphone last week. Today it has announced that it will launch the smartphone in India on June 8th and also said that the smartphone will be available for pre-booking on the same day. It will also have pre-booking offers such as interest-free EMIs for 10 months, if you pre-book the phone for Rs. 2000, free Moto Armor Pack that comes with protective accessories and offers on Moto Mods.
The Moto Z2 Play has a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Dual autofocus pixels plus laser autofocus, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and dual-tone LED flash for both front and rear cameras.
Moto Z2 Play specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Dual-Pixel Autofocus, Laser Auto focus, f/1.7 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z2 Play comes in Lunar Gray, Nimbus Blue and Fine Gold colors and was introduced last week for $499 (Rs. 32130 approx.). We should know the price of the smartphone along with the price of new Moto TurboPower Pack Mod, Moto Style Shell with Wireless Charging and others on Thursday.
You can catch the launch of Moto Z2 Play on official Moto India YouTube channel from 12:00 PM onwards.