Zebronics launched ZEB-VR headset, its first consumer-oriented virtual-reality headset last year. Today it has launched ZEB-VR100, its second-generation VR headset that has similar memory foam padding for extra comfort for an extended period and a pair of lenses with interpupillary distance and focus adjustment based on the phone display size and the users eye focus comfort. The elastic strap hold it in place.
It can fit phones between 4.5-inch up to 6-inches. The ZEB-VR comes 102° field of view along with 360-degree panoramic view and comes with high quality 42mm lens.
Highlights of Zebronics ZEB-VR100
- Play VR games, watch movies
- Ultra-immersive motion sensing game experience
- 42mm optical lens
- Focal length & pupil distance adjustable
- Extra soft contact pad assure hours of gaming comfort
- More comfortable and durable, enough size for wearing glasses
- 360° panoramic views, live, games, video and images
- Fully adjustable and removable headband
- Fully immersive 102° field of view
The Zebronics ZEB-VR100 headset comes in black color and is priced at Rs. 1499. It comes with 1 year warranty and is available from retail stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Pradeep Doshi, Director, Zebronics India Pvt ltd, said:
"Zebronics ZEB-VR100 headset launched for Rs. 1499",
Zebronics, was one of the first brand in India to launch VR headset, which also saw a very positive response from the audience/ consumers considering its unmatched combination of price and quality. We are yet again excited to bring an extension to our most popular category which promises to bring an experience that goes beyond words.