Gionee just announced S6 Pro, it’s latest smartphone in the ‘S series’. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) wit Amigo OS 3.2 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus in just 0.1 seconds and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has aluminum-magnesium alloy unibody design, has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.1 seconds and has Trustonic TEE security solutions. Swiping the home button can also show you the side shortcut bar to launch apps quickly.
Gionee S6 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153×75.26×7.6mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130mAh battery