ZTE Blade D Lux with 5.5-inch HD display, 2GB RAM, 3000mAh battery announced
ZTE has introduced (Via) Blade D Lux, the company’s latest ‘Blade series’ smartphone in Vietnam and Singapore. It packs a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor, runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel rear camera that also has LED flash for capturing better images even in low lighting conditions.
ZTE Blade D Lux specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The ZTE Blade D Lux comes in White color and is priced at 3,890,000 Vietnamese Dongs (US$ 173 / Rs. 11,600 approx.) and in Singapore it is priced at SG$ 239 ($166 / Rs. 11,125 approx.). No details about the global roll out yet.