Lenovo has announced Vibe S1 Lite, its new selfie-focus smartphone ahead of CES 2016. The company introduced Vibe S1 with dual selfie cameras back in IFA 2015 in September, which was launched in India in November. The Vibe S1 Lite doesn’t have dual selfie cameras, but it has an 8-megapixel camera on the front with Sony sensor and a soft LED flash for capturing better images even in low lighting conditions.
Lenovo sticks to the same 5-inch 1080p display, but this is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF). It has 4G LTE connectivity, packs 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with hybrid SIM slot and lets you use the second SIM as a microSD slot when required. It has a metallic frame and curved back.
Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, BSI sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with Sony sensor, 5P lenses, LED flash
- Dimensions: 145 x 71 x 8.55mm; Weight: 129g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2700mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes in Matte White and Matte Blue colors and is priced at $199 (Rs. 13,250 approx.). It will roll out starting from early 2016.