Xolo Q1020 with 5-inch HD display, 13MP camera and Wooden frame announced for Rs. 11499
Xolo has announced Q1020, the company’s latest smartphone in the Q Core series with a wooden frame. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 294 PPI with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
It comes with a 13-megapixel auto focus camera at the back with LED Flash, Exmor RS Sensor and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot and packs a 2100 mAh battery. It has Hotknot file transfer technology and lockscreen gesture.
Xolo Q1020 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 294 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6582 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS Sensor, 5P Lens, 1.1µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.7 mm thick
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The Xolo Q1020 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 11,499.