Google introduced the Nexus 6, the latest flagship Nexus smartphone made by Motorola few hours back. Today Motorola has confirmed that the Nexus 6 will roll in 28 countries, including India, across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America starting later this year. The Nexus 6 is the first smartphone made by Motorola and it is based on the design of the New Motorola Moto X.
Google Nexus 6 specifications
- 5.96 (1440×2560 pixels) 16:9 AMOLED display with 493 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (APQ 8084-AB) processor with Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- Water Resistant
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Ring flash, OIS, Sony IMX 214 sensor, f/20 aperture, 4K video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 10.1mm thick and weighs 184 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3220 mAh battery
The Google Nexus 6 comes in Midnight Blue and Cloud White colors. In the U.S. it starts at $649, where it will available for pre-order on October 29 and ship in November. Motorola would reveal pricing and availability details for India closer to the launch. Hope we can expect it to launch via Google Play Store.