Touted as the iPhone killer in the market, the Meizu M8 will be launched sometime in December this year. The good news is that the Taiwan-based distribution company is also planning on an official Indian launch!
Specs & features:
- 105mm x 58mm x 11.8mm (H x W x T)
- ARM11 667MHz+
- 3.32″, 16600K, 720×480 pixel resolution, Touchscreen TFT LCD
- USB 2.0 Ultra Fast Data Transfer
- 4, 8 or 16GB of built-in memory
- Windows CE for Meizu M8 (Based on Windows CE 6.0)
- AVI, MPEG-2, RM(VB), MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 at 30FPS
- 0.3+ MP camera on front, 3.0 MP camera on back. Auto-focus, no flash.
- GSM + SCDMA Networks
- Bluetooth 2.0