Huawei has just announced the Ascend G6 smartphone at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. As rumored, most of the specifications are bang on. It has a 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels )IPS display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 4.3 with Huawei’s own Emotion UI 2.0 on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, Sony IMX134 sensor and blue glass infrared filter or sharp, clear images. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with four plastic element (4P) lens and 88 degree wide-angle.
It comes in both 3G and 4G variants. The Category 4 LTE offers speeds up to 150 Mbps.
Huawei Ascend G6 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 5 front-facing camera
- 7.85mm thick and weighs 115g, 7.5mm for the 3G variant
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 2000 mAh battery.
HUAWEI Ascend G6 Huawei Ascend P6 4G comes in black with light gunmetal grey or rose gold colors , or in white with pink or champagne gold colors, depending on the region. The Huawei Ascend G6 comes in black, white, pink, gold or blue colors. The Huawei Ascend G6 would be available from Q1 2014 and the Ascend G6 4G would go on sale from April 2014. It has been priced at 249 Euros.