Motorola has partnered with Flipkart to launch the Moto G, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India as it promised earlier this week. It was announced back in November 2013 and packs a 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge display at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and run on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradeable to Android 4.4 (KitKat) in a few weeks.
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with 720p HD video recording and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It also comes with dual SIM support with dual standby.It has a water resistant coating both on outside and inside for complete protection.
Check out our Motorola Moto G Review
Motorola Moto G specifications
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) edge-to-edge display at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with option to upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 6.0-11.6 mm thick (curve) and weighs 143 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 720p HD video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto G comes in Black color with optional colored back covers. It is priced at Rs. 12,499 for the 8GB version and Rs. 13,999 for the 16GB version and is exclusively available from Flipkart starting tomorrow. This is definitely a great pricing. Flipkart also offers lots of offers such as free Flipkart eBooks, 70% off on Moto G back covers, 100% cash back in terms of store credits for some and more. Check out the complete list of Flipkart’s Moto G launch day offers here.