Lava has launched the Iris Pro 30, the company’s latest flagship smartphone finally after several delays. It has a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display based on OGS technology and Corning Gorilla glass protection, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. The phone is 7.5mm thick and weighs just 114 grams since it uses magnesium alloy body. The phone has CABC (Content Adaptive backlight control) screen brightness regulation technology that automatically reduces screen brightness for 30% more battery life.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes pre-loaded with LAVA Zone, Twitter, Facebook, MX Player and more. It has a range of software features such as flip to mute, lift to answer and call, video PIP, sound and shot, voice and face unlocking.
Lava Iris Pro 30 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Blue glass filter
- 3MP front-facing camera
- Noise cancellation with dual microphones
- Dimensions: 138×66.7×7.5mm; Weight: 114 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.43GB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2000 mAh battery
The Lava Iris Pro 30 comes in Black color with silver metal bezel and is priced at Rs. 15,999. It would be available in the third week of January. Lave plans to launch new phones in the Iris Pro series, the Lava Iris Pro 25 and the Iris Pro 40 in coming months. The Iris Pro 40 might have a full HD screen, which is expected in about three to four months.