HTC One is still the Taiwanese company’s flagship and hence is receiving a lot of love in terms of software updates. HTC One was launched with Android 4.1.2 out of the box and got the Android 4.2.2 update in July. More than a month back, HTC One was updated to Android 4.3 in Taiwan and the update rolled out to international HTC One during the last week of October. Android 4.3 update for HTC One has finally reached UK and we were able to update our device to Android 4.3 Jellybean. The update is available as an OTA update and is 675MB to download.
HTC One received a lot of bug fixes and some cool features in the Android 4.2.2 update and now it is receiving the Android 4.3 update. According to the change log, the various features in the new update include
- Android 4.3 and HTC Sense 5.5 update
- Updated user interface for video highlights
- New soundtracks for video highlights
- Recommended news from social networks in BlinkFeed
- More global news source
- Ability to save articles so that they can be read later or offline
- Ability to create custom feeds from news media, Twitter, YouTube and RSS
- Updated music player User Interface
- Embedded music channel with new scenes
Along with the major updates, the update now lets users disable the BlinkFeed feature as well. We will soon be making a video about the new features in HTC One Android 4.3 update, so subscribe to our YouTube channel to get it first.