Micromax has finally launched the most expected Canvas Turbo, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India. It has a 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display, powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera similar to the Canvas 4. It has Camerazzi camera which offers a lot of features including 360 degree panorama, Cinemagraph that lets usr animate still photographs (.GIF) and Object Eraser feature allows users to erase unwanted objects from still pictures that are shot with the smartphone.
It has Freewheel feature which gives access to various apps and features with one click (SMS, Call, Pop-up video player and Pop-up Browser). It has full aluminum casing and packs a 2000 mAh battery. It supports OTA updates and comes pre-loaded with BBM & Hike for Instant Messaging, Spuul to Watch Free Movies, Kingsoft Office to read, write and edit attachments On-the-Go, M!Security, M!Unlock, M!Live portal and Game-hub.
Micromax Canvas Turbo specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display
- 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6589T quad-core processor
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby (One standard SIM and one Micro-SIM)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 8.66mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (12.47 GB user memory)
- 2000 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Turbo comes in pristine white and midnight blue colors and is priced at Rs. 19,990 (MOP). It would be available from leading retail outlets across India from October 26, 2013.