Gionee has officially launched the Elife E6, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India as they promised. The Elife E6 went on sale in India last week and packs a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display based on one-glass solution (OGS+) technology and Gorilla glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6589T processor processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Gionee’s own Amigo interface. Priced at Rs. 22,999/- (MOP) the Elife E6 will be available starting today.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f2.2 wide angle lens, Second generation BSI sensor, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 28mm wide angle lens. Both the front and rear cameras support 1080p HD video recording. The phone comes with range of features including gesture recognition, motion sensing, panorama, face detection, Eraser, MAV and more. The phone is 7.9mm thick and has just 2.54 mm thin bezel. It has DTS 3D Surround Sound, has 2 GB RAM, 32GB of Internal memory and packs a 2000 mAh battery with Heartbeat Synchronizing intelligent power control system.
Gionee Elife E6 specifications
- 5.0-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS touch screen OGS+ display at 441 PPI
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Amigo UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with 28mm wide angle lens
- 1080p HD video recording support for both front and rear camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope Sensor, Light Sensor
- 2000 mAh battery
The Gionee Elife E6 comes in Black and Pearl White colors. It comes pre-loaded with WeChat, NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus, UC Browser, Gionee Game Zone, Gionee Xender, Facebook, YouTube, SAAVN, Twitter and more.
Check out our Gionee Elife E6 hands-on.