LG unveiled the Optimus L Series II devices, the Optimus L3 II, the Optimus L5 II and the Optimus L7 II and their dual SIM variants earlier this February. The L4 II Dual went on sale in India last month and the entry-level phone L1 II was announced earlier this month. Now evleaks has leaked the press image and the specifications of the L9 II, the successor of the Optimus L9 that was launched last year. The Optimus L9 II would have a similar 4.7-inch display, but this would have a 720p display instead of the qHD display and the processor has been upgraded to 1.2GHz Snapdragon S4 MSM8320 processor instead of 1 GHz TI OMAP 4430. It is expected to run on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
It is not sure whether this would come with dual SIM support since it doesn’t have a SIM switch key that was present on the other Dual SIM phones in the L Series II lineup.
LG Optimus L9 II rumored Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 MSM8320 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 8MP camera with LED flash, BSI sensor
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up 32GB via microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 2,150 mAh battery
According to the rumors the phone is expected to be announced later this month.
Source: The Unlockr