LG has officially announced the Optimus L Series II devices, the Optimus L3 II, the Optimus L5 II and the Optimus L7 II. LG unveiled the Optimus L3, L5 and the L7 at the MWC 2012 last year and sold more than 10 million L Series devices in the first 10 months. The new L Series II has new design elements such as Seamless Layout, Laser Cut Contour, Radiant Rear Design and Smart LED Lighting on the home button.
These phones would also be available in dual SIM variants and would have unique applications such as QuickMemo, Quick Button and Safety Care. The QuickMemo lets you jot notes quickly on any type of content, the Quick Button lets you personalize a hotkey to launch any app such as the camera, browser, music player or QuickMemo and the Safety Care Emergency Call Forwarding, Phone Non-Usage Notice and My Location Notice to a programmed contact in case of an emergency.
The Optimus L 3 II has a 3.2-inch (320 x 240 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display with a 1540 mAh battery and the Optimus L 5 II comes with a 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display with a 1700 mAh battery.
Optimus L7 II specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 × 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1 GHz dual-core Snapdragon MSM8225 processor with Adreno 203 GPU
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 9.7 mm thick
- QSlide and QuickTranslator
- 8 Megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording, VGA front-facing camera
- 768MB RAM, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 2460 mAh battery