iBall Andi 4a Radium, a new budget smartphone in the Andi series is now available from online retailer Snapdeal. It has a 4-inch (480 x 854 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display and is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby similar to other iBall smartphones.
iBall Andi 4a Radium Specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 854 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display with 245 ppi
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- Front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0,GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1450 mAh battery
The iBall Andi 4a Radium comes in White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 6990.