A couple of months have passed since the launch of the Karbonn Titanium S1, with its nice mid range offering. It had a 4.5 inch qHD screen, but Karbonn has felt the need for a bigger screen we guess, and now it has launched the Karbonn Titanium S5 with a bigger 5 inch screen. With it almost mimicking the specs of the Titanium S1 except for the 8 megapixel camera, the 2MP front camera and the battery, it is clear that Karbonn is really catering to demands. It has a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor, presumably the Snapdragon S4 Play, which was the first chipset that added support for dual SIM and was a Quad core processor at the same time. This is the same as the Titanium S1. The device runs on Android 4.1 JellyBean.
The detailed specs of this device are listed below –
Karbonn Titanium S5 specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 8.95 mm thick
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
The phone is listed in Snapdeal and is available for purchase immediately. It costs Rs. 11,990, while the Titanium S1 costed Rs. 10,990 at launch. Check the source link for more information.