LinkedIn has updated the BlackBerry app to version 2.0 that gets a completely new interface with new areas such as Updates, Inbox, You and Network, support for 8 additional languages including Hindi and more new features. LinkedIn launched the first BlackBerry app in 2010.
New features in LinkedIn for BlackBerry v2.0
- New navigation screen with areas such as Updates, You (professional profile),Inbox and Network (LinkedIn connections)
- Enhanced Profile Experience with new profile panel that displays personal overviews (name, headline, and location), professional experience, education, and recommendations.
- LinkedIn inbox lets you receive messages and accept or ignore LinkedIn invitations
- Recent updates, that offer recent activity and news from your network, including Likes/Comments on updates and insightful articles on LinkedIn Today
- Support for 8 new languages including German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Indonesian, Hindi, and Portuguese.
Download LinkedIn for BlackBerry (only for BB OS 6 and later) from the BlackBerry App World for free.