Apple has finally announced the iPhone 5, successor of the iPhone 4S. It has a larger 4-inch display with 16:9 aspect ratio, that varies from earlier iPhones. It packs in a Apple A6 Processor and a better graphic engine.
The back of the phone has been redesigned with dual tone aluminum while the front retains the glass as seen on the iPhone 4S. The phone is much thinner at just 7.6 mm. It weighs only 122 grams.It runs on iOS 6 and comes with 4G LTE support. It has an improved battery that offers 10 hours of 4G talktime and 8 hours of 3G talktime. It comes with a new Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic.
iPhone 5 Features
- 4-inch Retina Display with 1136×640 pixel Resolution at 326 ppi
- A6 CPU
- Nano SIM
- HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, LTE network support
- WiFi a/b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264×2448 px) f/2.4 aperture with backside illumination
- 1080 p video recording at 30 fps with video stabilization and face detection
- 1.2 MP front-facing camera with 720p HD video and Backside illumination sensor
- 8 hour 3G Talk time , 8 hour LTE browsing time
- 225 hours standby time
- 3 microphones
- New Lightning connector