Lumigon has unveiled the Lumigon T2, successor of the Lumigon T1 that was announced in 2010. It has 3.8-inch ultrasharp screen with high resolution display with Gorilla glass protection and is powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It has stylish design and comes with a infrared remote control integrated in the top of T2 and a built-in learn function turns T2 into a universal remote control that lets you operate your TV or music center, air conditioner and more.
Lumigon T2 Specifications
- 3.8-inch ultrasharp screen with high resolution display with Gorilla glass protection
- Stainless steel rails and front
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 8 megapixel camera with flash, video light and front camera for video calls
- MicroSD card with up to 32 GB
- MS3 sound chip from Bang & Olufsen ICE power
- Infrared universal remote control with learn function and gesture recognition
- NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Proximity and ambilight sensors
- GPS and compass
- FM receiver and transmitter
It has ICEpower – a Bang & Olufsen ICEpower technology that combines extremely high-energy efficiency, ultra compactness and superior sound quality and comes with NFC support. It also has dedicated activity button that can be programmed to do any desired activity.
The Lumigon T2 will be available in selected markets in Europe and Asia during the first half of 2012.