Nokia just announced its next Symbian Belle device ie the Nokia 603. The phone joins the ever increasing family of Symbian Belle devices and is powered by a 1Ghz processor. The 603 comes in a range of exciting colors. The screen is a 3.5″ Clear Black Display panel which should ensure great visibility even in sunlight.
- 1Ghz processor coupled with 512MB RAM
- Seven hours talktime and 460 hours in standby
- The phone measures 113.5 x 57.1 x 12.7mm and weighs 106.9g.
- Pentaband reception (WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- NFC Support
- 5MP camera with 720p video recording
- 1500mAh battery
The phone will be available in Q4 2011 and will retail for about EUR 200 at launch.