HTC has announced a new 4G LTE device, HTC Raider 4G in Korea. The phone runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and has 4.5 inch touch screen, 1.5 GHz, Dual-Core processor and a 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash. The prototype of the phone was already leaked as HTC Holiday for AT&T.
Specifications of HTC Raider 4G
- 4.5 inch (540 X 960 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.5 UI
- Dimensions – 128.8 x 67 x 11.27mm
- Weight 163.8 g
- 1.5 GHz, Dual-Core processor
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p HD video recording and 1.3MP front facing video calling camera
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 4G LTE – DL – 100 Mbps, UP-50 Mbps, 3G HSDPA-21 Mbps, HSUPA- 5.76 Mbps
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n with DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, aGPS
- 1620mAh battery
The HTC Raider 4G is expected to be available from SK Telecom in Korea within the end of this month. The countrywide launch date and the price is unknown. Since the prototype for AT&T got leaked already, HTC might announce the phone for AT&T soon.
Source : bodnara.co.kr (Korean)