Noise has launched the NoiseFit Evolve 4, a new smartwatch featuring Bluetooth calling. This release follows the recent unveiling of the ColorFit Pro 5.
The smartwatch boasts a round dial design with a functional crown and push button, and it offers premium build quality with dual strap options, including silicone, and metallic.
The NoiseFit Evolve 4 boasts a 1.46-inch large AMOLED screen with a good deal of customizable watch faces. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has 100+ sports modes, pairs with the NoiseFit App, and offers a battery life of up to 7 days.
NoiseFit Evolve 4 Specifications
- 1.46″ always-on AMOLED screen, 600 nits brightness
- Functional Crown and Push-button
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- 100+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- Rapid health monitoring feature
- 100+ sports modes
- Emergency SOS feature
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Notification display, weather updates, Reminders, Alarm, camera control, music control, calculator
- Up to 7 days of battery life
Pricing and Availability
The NoiseFit Evolve 4 comes in Space Blue, Classic Black, and Elite Black (metallic strap) colors. It will be available from the Noise website at an introductory price of Rs. 3,999 from November 22nd at 12 P.M. First 500 customers purchasing the smartwatch via the Noise site will get a discount of Rs. 300.