Fire-Boltt has launched the Royale, a premium Bluetooth calling watch featuring a robust all-metal design. This luxury edition smartwatch comes after the launch of Expedition and Quest rugged smartwatches which were introduced last month.
The smartwatch has a 1.43-inch always-on AMOLED display with a 466 x 466 pixels resolution. It has an in-built microphone and speaker; it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features. Interestingly, you can store MP3 songs in the watch and 130+ watch faces, all thanks to its built-in storage of 4GB.
The Royale also offers wellness features under the Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and Women’s health tracking. The smartwatch offers 300+ sports modes, VR workouts, and smart notification support.
Fire-Boltt Royale Specifications
- 1.43″ always-on AMOLED (466 x 466 pixels) Display, 750 nits brightness
- Rotating Crown
- 130+ in-built watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 4GB Storage for storing MP3 songs
- 300+ Sports modes, VR Workout support
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health, Breathe training
- Other Features: Motion gaming, Smart Notifications, Weather, Camera and Music control, Timer, Alarm, Stopwatch
- 380mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Royale smartwatch is available in Rose Gold, Gold, Black, Blue, and Silver colors. It will be accessible on the company’s website and Amazon.in at a price of Rs. 4,999 starting November 25th. Those who register the smartwatch on the Fire-Boltt site will receive a Rs. 250 discount.