OPPO just announced the Find N3, the company’s latest foldable smartphone in the Find N series for the global markets and in China, as it had promised.
The phone has a 7.82″ foldable 2K OLED screen with 1-120Hz LTPO panel, up to 2,800 nits peak brightness, Ultra-Thin Glass (UTG), and the external 6.3-inch FHD+ OLED external screen supports 10-120Hz (LTPO) refresh rate, and uses ceramic guard. Both the screens support ProXDR and 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
OPPO Find N3’s hinge reduces the number of parts by nearly one-third and uses aviation-grade high-strength steel and integrated zirconium alloy liquid metal, which reduces weight while making the hinge flatter and more stable. The screen is TÜV Rheinland “reliable folding” certified to 1,000,000 or 1 million folds, says the company. With the new hinge, there is no crease, says OPPO.
When unfolded, the thickness of the body is just 5.8mm, and when folded the thickness is 11.7mm. The glass version weighs 245g and the leather version weighs 239g. It also has an alert slider. The Find N3 supports semi-folded display at an angle range of 45°–125°.
The phone runs Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2, and the company promises at least three generations of Android OS upgrades and four years of security updates for the phone. The optimized ColorOS has a global taskbar with app library, there is File Pocket that shows recent files, and offers multitasking split screen with boundless view that expands, option to save app groups and also has a floating window.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, has up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB UFS 4.0 storage, depending on the market. It has Dual-Through-Hinge Graphite, combined with desirable multidimensional directional insulation technology, results in a cooling system that cools and reduces temperatures inside and out, says the company.
The phone packs a 4805mAh battery with 67W fast charging that can be charged up to 100% in 42 minutes. The phone doesn’t have wireless charging capabilities.
OPPO Find N3 specifications
- 7.82″ (2440×2268 pixels) 2K AMOLED 1-120 Hz LTPO display with up to 2800 nits peak brightness, 1440 Hz PWM dimming, Ultra Thin Glass protection
- 6.31″ (2484×1116 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 10-120 Hz LTPO display with up to 2800 nits peak brightness, 1440 Hz PWM dimming, Ceramic Guard protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 512GB UFS 4.0 storage (Global), 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB UFS 4.0 storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 1TB UFS 4.0 storage (China)
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13.2
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 48MP (primary wide-angle) f/1.7 aperture, OIS, Sony LYT-T808, 48MP 114° ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 3.5cm macro, Sony IMX581, 64MP 3x telephoto camera with f/2.6 aperture, 6x optical zoom, up to 120x digital zoom, OmniVision OV32C, Hasselblad camera features
- 32MP 88.5° f/2.4 (Cover screen) / 20MP 91° f/2.2 (Main screen) front camera, up to 4K
- USB Type-C audio, three stereo speakers (two AAC 1112E master speakers on the top and 1115E on the bottom), supports stereo sound horizontally and vertically
- Side-mounted fingerprints scanner
- Dimensions: 153.4×143.1(73.3mm folded)x5.8mm (battery side)/5.9mm (cover-screen side) for glass edition / 6.0mm (battery side) / 5.9mm (cover-screen side) leather edition when open, 11.7mm (Glass) / 11.9mm (Leather) when Closed; Weight: 245g (Glass) / 239g (Leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5.1GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C, NFC, Beidou: B1I + B1C + B2a; GPS: L1 + L5; GLONASS: G1; Galileo: E1 + E5a; QZSS: L1 + L5
- 4085mAh battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Find N3 comes in Classic Black and Champagne Gold colours and is priced at 2399 SGD (USD 1746 / Rs. 1,45,395 approx.) in Singapore, is backed by 2 years international warranty, and the pre-order starts tomorrow in Singapore.
In China, the phone is priced at 9999 yuan (USD 1,366 / Rs. 1,13,800 approx.) for the 12GB + 512GB model which comes in Green and Gold colours, and the 16GB + 1TB collector’s edition in Red and Black costs 12999 yuan (USD 1.776 / Rs. 148,960 approx.) . It is available to order and will go on sale starting from October 27th.