Today, Noise has expanded its range of true wireless earbuds with the introduction of the Noise Air Buds Pro SE. This follows the recent release of the Noise Air Buds Pro 3 earlier this month.
The Noise Air Buds Pro SE boasts a 13mm driver and a metallic finish. It also incorporates Quad Mic ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) technology to enhance the overall audio experience.
These earbuds come with Active Noise Cancellation, capable of diminishing ambient noise by up to 30dB for a clear audio experience. They also feature Instacharge technology, providing an impressive 180 minutes of playback from a mere 10-minute charge.
Furthermore, these TWS earbuds come equipped with HyperSync technology, making pairing effortless. They also offer a seamless and uninterrupted connection thanks to Bluetooth version 5.3. Moreover, these earbuds are rated with an IPX5 water resistance certification, adding to their durability.
Quick specifications: Noise Air Buds Pro SE
- Metallic Finish
- 13mm drivers
- Bluetooth v5.3
- Touch controls; Voise assistant support
- Active Noise Cancellation: Up to 30dB
- Quad mic with Environmental Noise Cancellation Technology for Calls
- Up to 45 hours of total playback time
- Type-C Fast Charging: Instacharge support, provides 180 mins of playback in just 10 mins of charge
- Hyper Sync Technology for Quick Pairing
- IPX5 Splash and Sweat Resistance
- 1-year warranty
Pricing and availability
The Noise Air Buds Pro SE is now available for purchase at a price of Rs. 1699. You can buy it from both Flipkart and gonoise.com. You have two color choices to pick from: Lustre Black and Champagne Gold.