Wings Lifestyle has launched Urbana, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Wings Meta, which was released last week. It features a square dial design with a 2.5D curved display and silicone straps in multiple colors.
The Wings Urbana boasts a 2.01-inch large HD screen with support for 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic and dial Pad for quick dialing.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring features that track heart rate, SpO2, and menstrual cycle and offers 130+ sports modes. It has IP68 water and dust resistance support and offers up to 7 days of battery life.
Wings Urbana Specifications
- 2.01″ HD (240 x 280 pixels) IPS LCD screen, 550 nits brightness, 60Hz refresh rate
- 200+ customizable watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Answer/Reject Calls, Quick Dial Pad
- 130+ sports mode
- Voice Assistant support
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity, menstrual tracker
- Other Features: Hydration reminder, Raise-to-wake functionality, do not disturb mode, e-card support, password lock, find watch phone support, calculator, camera control, 5 menu UI options, SOS, and stress measurement.
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 3 days with Bluetooth calling.
Pricing and availability
The Wings Urbana comes in Black, Blue, and Tan colours. It will be available already available on Amazon.in, Wingslifestyle.com, and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1,699 starting tomorrow, September 18th.
Commenting on the launch, Vijay Venkateswaran, Co-Founder of Wings, said:
The Wings Urbana is going to be your daily companion. With its power-packed features, the Urbana is the answer to someone who wants a smartwatch with all the functions required to survive a day in the modern cityscape. With the start of our new 30 Hard Challenge, the watch comes in great timing as well for people to kick start their challenge with the Urbana.