Alongside the OPPO Find N3 Flip, the company has also announced the OPPO Watch 4 Pro, its flagship smartwatch in China. This square-dial smartwatch features a “micro-arc” curved design, diamond texture, stainless steel case, and a ceramic back. It has a rotating crown and another button.
The Watch 4 Pro has a 1.91-inch LTPO curved AMOLED screen with a newly designed multi-functional module dial that has over 200 practical widgets. It has GPS support and offers over 100 sports modes, including some professional modes.
With a 60-second physical examination, users can monitor 7 key vital signs, including ECG, heart rate, blood oxygen, wrist temperature, blood vessel age, sleep, and stress, with just a click. It also supports real-time viewing of blood sugar values, abnormal blood sugar early warning, ECG analysis, all-day SpO2, heart rate monitoring, sleep quality assessment, and more.
In terms of hardware, the Watch 4 Pro features the Snapdragon W5 + Hengxuan 2700 chipsets, along with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. It offers up to 14 days of battery life in Light smart mode and up to 5 days in full smart mode and supports fast charging. It also has a 5ATM waterproof rating.
OPPO Watch 4 Pro Specifications
- 1.91 inches (378 x 496 pixels) LTPO AMOLED screen, 326PPI
- 3D glass cover
- Processor: Snapdragon W5 and Hengxuan 2700
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 32GB Storage
- Connectivity: BT 5.0, NFC, WLAN 5G/2.4G, support 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor + gyro sensor + geomagnetic sensor + optical heart rate sensor + blood oxygen sensor + ECG sensor + ambient light sensor + air pressure sensor + wrist temperature sensor
- Health Monitoring: 60-second physical examination, wrist temperature, real-time viewing of blood sugar values, abnormal blood sugar early warning, ECG analysis prompts software, vascular health research, all-day blood oxygen monitoring & heart rate monitoring, sleep quality assessment, sleep snoring risk assessment, stress, relaxation, daily activities, sedentary reminder, fall reminder, SOS emergency call
family health care
- Waterproof: 5ATM
- Support to download third-party APP
- Satellite positioning: support Beidou, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, QZSS
- Dimensions: 50.1mm x 38.3mm x 12.85mm; Weight: 52.3g (without strap)
- Battery capacity: 570mAh
- Battery life: 5 days with Full smart mode, 14 days with Light smart mode routine
- Charging time: 65 minutes for full charge; 10 minutes of charge time provides 24-hour usage.
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Watch 4 Pro comes in Polar Night Black (silicone) and Dawn Brown colours (leather strap). The silicone strap variant is priced at CNY 2299 (USD 315 / Rs. 26,077approx.) while the leather is priced at CNY 2499 (USD 342 / Rs. 28,346 approx.).
The pre-order has already begun and will go on sale on September 8th, 2023. Those who pre-order will get a discount of CNY 100 (USD 13 / Rs. 1,149 approx.).